Shubra Ranjan Political Science Optional Class Notes (Spiral Bound Format)
Order on Call/WhatsApp: 07987211847
Get Shubra Ranjan Political Science Optional Class Notes for Civil Service Exam Mains 2022. PSIR Optional Paper-1 and Paper-2.
Shubra Rajan is a well known faculty for Political Science & International Relations for CSE.
Preparing for IAS is not an easy task. It invites stress, struggle, and fear. Aspirants are stress about finding the correct and sufficient study materials. Then they struggle to memorise them and the fear to clear the exam with flying colours haunts them forever.
About Shubra Ranjan Political Science Optional Class Notes
- Total 8 booklets (November 2022 Batch) are included.
- Syllabus Covered: Political Science & International Relations
- Language: English
- Total Pages: Approx 2500 (only in 8 booklets)
- Format: Photocopy
About Political Science Optional
Political Science and International Relations is one of the optional subjects offered by the UPSC in the mains exam. It is a popular optional subject and one that many toppers have chosen in IAS Exam. It has been observed among many IAS aspirants that the syllabus for this optional subject is broad and they desist from taking Political Science and International Relations (PSIR) as their optional subject.
Some key-points that will help you to opt for PSIR as your optional:
- Political science is one of the most informative and necessary subjects for any civil service exam aspirant looking forward to getting into the government as a civil servant.
- Any civil services aspirant who intends to serve as a bureaucrat must have a stronghold over the fundamentals of Political science and has to be well aware of the political climate around him/her.
This article will mention the advantages of Political Science optional in UPSC Mains exam.
At Plus Pramesh eLib, we provide 100% authentic material.