Vision IAS Monthly Current Affairs Magazine 2022 English Medium
Buy Vision IAS Monthly Current Affairs Magazine of 2021 in English medium for all competitive exams.
Buy Vision IAS Monthly Current Affairs Magazine of 2022 in English medium for all competitive exams. Students can customize from My Choice section.
About Vision IAS Monthly Current Affairs Magazine
- year 2022
- Booklet is in English Language
- Black & White Printout
About Vision IAS Monthly Current Affairs Magazine English Medium (Subscription)
- Buyers will receive current affairs booklets of past and upcoming months.
- Student has to select the months.
- Student can select past and upcoming months.
- We will dispatch past month’s booklet(s) immediately.
- Booklet(s) of upcoming month(s) will be dispatched within 2 working days of it’s availability.
Q. Will I receive booklet every month?
A. Yes, according to your selection.
Q. Can I cancel this subscription before it’s completion?
A. Anytime, we will refund your amount within 48 hours if you cancel the subscription.
Q. Can I change my shipping address for upcoming shipments?
A. Yes, anytime and any number of time but new address should be in India. International buyers are not allowed to change shipping address without prior permission.
These booklets are available for free on the official website of Vision IAS in PDF format, we will dispatch upcoming booklets if the Institute continuously provide the same in public domain. If institute stops providing the booklets, we will cancel all subscription for this product and refund the amount.
- At Plus Pramesh eLib, your payment is secured by 3D technology.
- We use best payment gateway(Same as NETFLIX, TestBest.in , BookMyShow and Mytra.com)
- Buyers should pay only by using payment gateway or Cash on Delivery service
Current Affairs play an important role in UPSC Civil Services Exam preparation as the questions from this section appear in all the stages of the examination- Prelims, Mains and in the Interview. The Questions can be direct or even indirectly linked to the static or basic part of a particular topic.
Though current affairs are important and holds a significant portion of syllabus but there is no defined syllabus of current affairs for both prelims and mains examination. The UPSC syllabus for prelims just mentions, ” Current events of national and international importance”. Therefore, it completely depends on the candidate how he approaches his preparation towards the current affairs. Before we jump to the strategy to prepare for current affairs one must analyse the previous year question papers and try to get a basic understanding on the type and number of questions which are being asked from current affairs in the recent past.