2020 Batch-Shubra Ranjan Political Science Optional Class Notes
[Get 2019 Batch- Shubra Ranjan Political Science Optional Class Notes for Civil Service Exam Mains PSIR Optional Paper-1 and Paper-2.][/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Order on Call/WhatsApp : 07987211847″ color=”warning” i_icon_fontawesome=”fas fa-tty” css_animation=”bounceIn” add_icon=”true”][vc_btn title=”Click to Know Our Third Party Ratings ” color=”blue” css_animation=”bounceIn” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cusrev.com%2Freviews%2Fpluspramesh.in|title:Know%20More|target:%20_blank|”][vc_btn title=”PDF Files are available during LOCKDOWN” color=”danger” css_animation=”bounceIn”][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Get Shubra Ranjan Political Science Optional Class Notes for Civil Service Exam Mains 2020. PSIR Optional Paper-1 and Paper-2.
Shubra Rajan is a well known faculty for Political Science & International Relations for CSE.
About Shubra Ranjan Political Science Optional Class Notes
- Total 6 booklets (November 2019 Batch) are included.
- Syllabus Covered: Political Science & International Relations
- Language: English
- Total Pages: Approx 1500 (only in 6 booklets)
- Format: Photocopy
- At Plus Pramesh eLib, your payment is secured by 3D technology.
- We use best payment gateway(Same as NETFLIX, BookMyShow and Mytra.com)
- Buyers should pay only by using payment gateway or Cash on Delivery service
About Political Science Optional
Political Science and International Relations is one of the optional subjects offered by the UPSC in the mains exam. It is a popular optional subject and one that many toppers have chosen in IAS Exam. It has been observed among many IAS aspirants that the syllabus for this optional subject is broad and they desist from taking Political Science and International Relations (PSIR) as their optional subject.
Some key-points that will help you to opt for PSIR as your optional:
- Political science is one of the most informative and necessary subjects for any civil service exam aspirant looking forward to getting into the government as a civil servant.
- Any civil services aspirant who intends to serve as a bureaucrat must have a stronghold over the fundamentals of Political science and has to be well aware of the political climate around him/her.
This article will mention the advantages of Political Science optional in UPSC Mains exam.
At Plus Pramesh eLib, we provide 100% authentic material.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.